Forum Suggestions

StrangeWill

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not just going to pull over Slack 1:1 wholesale, so throw suggestions in here for new forums, they're easy to set up but I just want to make sure they make sense/are going to get some use.

music

Please direct me to the place where the shitposting takes place and I can tell @sam how he's objectively incorrect about things.
Oh, is this how we revive #holywars? A fancy new "Holy Wars" forum for us to die on stupid hills (as one does).

Is there a term similar to the reddit [SERIOUS] we could use to put in the beginning of a thread to keep it high signal? Similar to how we keep chatter in threads in #opportunities? I say this with reference to my post about the free app list - my hope and intent was other replies might add more to the list and I was merely priming the pump. Any advice or recommendations on how to do that so we can have the occasional high signal, low noise thread are welcome.

Is there a term similar to the reddit [SERIOUS] we could use to put in the beginning of a thread to keep it high signal? Similar to how we keep chatter in threads in #opportunities? I say this with reference to my post about the free app list - my hope and intent was other replies might add more to the list and I was merely priming the pump. Any advice or recommendations on how to do that so we can have the occasional high signal, low noise thread are welcome.
We can create thread prefixes:
1716922834893.png

So we can give them tags/colors/etc. I think only one per thread but it's handy.

The theme as a whole could probably be brought more into line with other devanooga styling. I’d be willing to tinker with the color styles if there is a desire

Back