So in an attempt to make the moderation log more consistent, I've moved it to our Devanewbot platform, it helps us by forcing us to log when actions are taken, and those logs now follow a more standard format (since we were being inconsistent on our Markdown doc)
See it here:
https://bot.devanooga.com/moderation
We've also done what I've been promising to stay up to date on for years, we published some reports with regard to our finances here:
https://bot.devanooga.com/finances
They may still be a little basic, I'm pondering if there are any other breakdowns we want to do. Donor visibility is enforced via our rules in our Code of Conduct, further donor visibility can be triggered on as-requested basis, so if you've donated and you want it on the charts, let us know!
See it here:
https://bot.devanooga.com/moderation
We've also done what I've been promising to stay up to date on for years, we published some reports with regard to our finances here:
https://bot.devanooga.com/finances
They may still be a little basic, I'm pondering if there are any other breakdowns we want to do. Donor visibility is enforced via our rules in our Code of Conduct, further donor visibility can be triggered on as-requested basis, so if you've donated and you want it on the charts, let us know!