Post Your Ride

StrangeWill

Administrator
Staff member
A thread to post your various rides and talk about them, share pics, etc

A ride with @PatriotBob -- 95+ degree weather, we decided this is probably the limit of how hot we want it to be -- plus the ride to St Elmo is uncovered so we decided to turn back at the Hunter Museum

1719358668232.png

21.8 miles, a little slower than last time on this route but there was a nasty headwind, ran into WJ9J in the parking lot!

1719887383406.png1719887404564.png

Last edited:

This one went... less than ideal, took my road bike on a beginners trail, couldn't be that bad, had some silly spills but no big deal, however was kind of rushing to finish up a ride, high pressure tires off-road made the bike very bouncy and twitchy, came up on a bridge over a small ditch, object fixated right on the edge of the bridge and took a spill off the side of it.

Possibly torn rotator cuff -- at least out of action for a week or two. We'll see, slowly regaining use of that arm -- welp not doing that again.

Huge thanks to @PatriotBob for pulling my ass out of the ditch, carrying my bike, finding my glasses (broken, but can probably be repaired easily), and putting up with my general stupidity.

1721978353521.png

1721979482320.png

Last edited:
Back